Our Goal is to provide assistance to animals in need with medical care, love, attention and in-home fostering that will ultimately lead to adoption
If I donate to your rescue how will the money be spent?
Donations are used to:
What is a "no-kill" rescue?
- Work in conjunction with area animal control and welfare agencies to rescue dogs in need
- Take in owner surrendered dogs as needed to prevent euthanasia
- Rescue strays, abandoned and homeless animals
- Volunteer pick up and transport dogs
- Assist with transportation and rescue of animals in need during natural disaster crisis
- SUPPORT IN HOME FOSTER PROGRAMS( WE ALWAYS NEED FOSTERS! )
"No-kill" means that the animals are not destroyed except when compassion for a suffering animal demands euthanasia, and no reasonable alternative exists.